Friedenskirche (Peace Church)

This church was built by Stengel in 1743 and was a gift from Wilhelm Heinrich to his mother and the reformed community

In the past this transept church served temporarily as a secondary school. Today it is used by the Old Catholics.

Picture gallery

City map und address

Friedenskirche Saarbrücken

Löwengasse
66117 Saarbrücken

Sobald Sie die Vorschaukarte anklicken, entsteht eine Verbindung zu Google mit der Akzeptanz deren Datenschutzerklärung. Der Dienst nutzt Cookies, wodurch Daten verarbeitet werden. Mehr Infos unter Datenschutzerklärung

Show map

» Increase map
» Estimate route